Friday, April 12, 2013

For your pleasure...

Just a quick note to say that's it's lovely here, the wind is whipping around the apartment, the windows are open, the bathroom door keeps slamming shut. The sun is bright and the colors are vibrant everywhere.

Tonight, Scott and I have a guest, our friend George, and in honor of his birthday we're having herbed chicken, cornbread stuffing, curried cranberries and roasted brussel sprouts with bacon. And,yes, i'm cooking! The only problem is that i can't mouth taste what the food is like as it cooks, but the smell tells me all is well. I did cheat on George's dessert--double chocolate cake from Whole Foods.

i hope your Friday evening is great--I get to watch George and Scott eat, which strangely, I enjoy. I'll have some nutren and if I'm good, a piece of cake blended to a fare-thee-well with some milk in the blender. May your dinner be just as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment